Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOMEN - experiences with permanent hair removal?

I was wondering if anyone had very very good results with permanent hair removal. Due to some hormone problems, I have thick black hairs sprinkled in some places on my neck and my cleavage. They only total about 10 hairs on neck and about 20 hairs in cleavage area. Unfortutately, if I pluck them, you can see them growing back in before they're long enough to pluck again. This is an embarrassing problem that I want to eliminate before I get into an intimate relationship again.



Would like your advice / experience on using laser or electrolysis primarily, please. I am looking for the most permanent, also time and cost are factors since I have to be able to go back often enough to get rid of all the hairs.



Thank you!



WOMEN - experiences with permanent hair removal?

Suggest you apply turmeric paste periodically in your cleavage and around the thighs surroundings. This paste should be mixed with rose water and applied there.



Continue this practice for a month period. See the results at the end of this period.



You will have the most initmate relationship glued well.



All the best for the open question .



WOMEN - experiences with permanent hair removal?

I am under lasser hair removal, I've been doing this for 1 1/2 year! I cant wait to finish, seems its taking for ever. The less they grow the more it hurts. I have very sensitive skin so in one session they burned my underarms I have a brown dot, but there is nothing I can do... it was done at my own risk.



For my face I have been going 1 year and still have very thin hair but its not what I expected. Am go happy I decided to continue waxing my legs, its less pain and you can get a sun tan. With lasser you cant expose 15days before and after ... so you cant go out to the sun at all. I dont know about the costs in your country.



I suggest to wax its not that much that you want to get rid of, right?



Good luck



WOMEN - experiences with permanent hair removal?

I've been having electrolysis for this issue. I've had about 10 sessions or so. It is working well, and almost all the hairs are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment