Saturday, November 14, 2009

One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

As a man i like a Brazillian a little is a good thing Bushy is ewwwwwwwww. The reason for asking is my GF is wanting to spend 鎷?000 on laser removal



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

As a woman I would say you are not a man - men have more respect for a woman's body than to say childishly "ewwwwwwwww" to pubic hair. There is a HUGE difference between liking a well-groomed woman and implying her body is disgusting if she has pubic hair.



[Edit - That view does not make me a 'hippy', most women would agree when someone comes out with comments like yours and cannot respect a woman's body that makes them immature - I wonder what sort of a woman puts up with such sexist and childish partners as you - I suppose a woman willing to pay 鎷?000 to suit those unhealthy ideas]



I would never get rid of my pubic hair, I am a woman so I have pubic hair like a woman, and it's there for a reason, not just for cleanliness but also as a sign of sexuality in showing a female is a woman and by capturing pheromones that attract the opposite sex. I spent my whole childhood wanting to be a woman, now I am I wouldn't want to go back to a child-like body.



If your girlfriend wants to do that then it is her choice, I couldn't understand it personally, it is a hell of a drastic thing to go for and it is not as if she can ever change her mind.



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

it depends on where the excess hair is and whether it is a real problem it seems a bit expensive i have had it done on my face and is quite nippy and sore afterwards but it is worth it i would shop around for a reasonable price though if its for the bikinni line isn't she best to get a brazilian wax.



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

Hi plastict,



I myself prefer no hair. As it stands right now I have been searching for a CHEAP way to deal with the relenting growth....*groan*...I don't blame the GF for wanting to get the permenent deal. If I had a lot of money I certainly would! but it IS an enormous amount of money! few people can really afford it. Maybe we should boycot the prices....eh?;)



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

$70 a go x 12 per year = 840/ year.



She's only thinking ahead, plus a Brazillian really, really hurts.



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

If you can afford it do it.



But if money is a problem just have continue to wax.



Thats what I do. But Im saving up for laser removal treatment.



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

The more you wax, anywhere on the body, the weaker the hair growth will be. Since you are pulling the hairs out at the root, this weakens the hair follicle so that some hairs, though not all, will stop growing. Those that do grow back will be thinner than before.



Your girlfriend shouldn't waste money on electrolysis that probably won't work anyway.



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

Laser hair removal is the way to go!



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

if she wants it then let her get her to try Nair 1st i wouldn't never wax the pain ewe but Nair is pain free



One for the ladies. Permanent ***** hair removal yah or nah?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.



Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.



Electrolysis and laser hair removal are "permanent" hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment